The Haunting of the Moth I’m haunting you Hidden keeper of the light You cannot run I have the power of flight I’ll catch you before you know it Expose your skills & fear blocking Keep moving and I’ll keep chasing That fear that resides within you The one that bubbles up at night That’s your past talking Pulling me out of plain sight You can’t escape the Mothman I see in the dark but am guided by the light I’ll haunt you and hunt you down forever Until you expose your secret untold light written by Zoe LL
How to work with this Poem: The Haunting of the Mothman
There are many ways to work with poems. You can read it over and over again and see what comes up. You can read it and then meditate on the core message and see what comes up for you in silence or you can read it before you go to bed and see what comes up in your dreams. Below are a list of questions and action points to help you work with the poem to dive a little deeper.
- Can you consider what you might be keeping a secret from yourself and the people around you?
- What gifts have you been born with or developed, that we may be too afraid to show in the culture, environment, or situation that we are living and working in?
- What comes easily to you, that others may be jealous of ?
- Are you brave enough to share your gift?
- Are you brave enough to share your gift in the comments below?
- Are you brave enough to take an action to show your gift to the world?